2020 PA Primary Election – NEW DATE TUESDAY JUNE 2
Register to Vote (or check your Registration Status) www.votespa.com
You must be registered as a D or R to vote for candidates in a PA Primary Election
– TWO EXCEPTIONS apply – If there is a BALLOT QUESTION or a SPECIAL ELECTION – Then Non-Partisan registered voters can vote also.
• West Brandywine Township – BALLOT QUESTION
• City of Coatesville – SPECIAL ELECTION for Council at Large
Check your Sample Ballot (easier to do if you know your Precinct # but you can search by Address)
-Find your Precinct # – www.chesco.org/election (scroll down on left and click Polling Places)
IMPORTANT ELECTION DATES TO KEEP IN MIND
- Mon May 18 – Last day to register to vote. Applications must be received by 5pm on May 18.
- Tues May 26 – Last day to apply for mail-in ballot. Applications must be received by 5pm on May 26.
- Tues June 2 – Voted ballots must be received at Voter Services by 8pm on June 2.
You can go to www.votespa.com for all applications
Update from the Department of State: if you cannot apply for a mail-in ballot online because you don’t have a State ID/ DL, OR you just prefer to apply on paper, you can simply CALL Voter Services 610-344-6410 and have an application mailed to you!
IN PERSON VOTING
Some polls will be open to vote in person but your polling location may change. We are encouraging everyone to vote by mail.
- Mon May 18 – Check the list of open polling places at www.chesco.org/election