It’s been a busy two months for the League and I am so grateful to everyone who helped make it all possible! During the last few weeks when setting up our debates, I heard one comment over and over: “you are the only ones I would trust to give us a fair debate.” That compliment belongs to all of you! Thank you, one and all:
- September 28 – Exton Mall – Kim Rossi, Barbara Nicholson, Ginnie Newlin
- October 8 – Kennett Township Supervisors – Charlotte Gosselink, Carol Bossert, Joyce Shaffer, Barbara Marshall
- October 12 – Household Hazardous Waste Collection – Joan Bergquist
- October 15 – East Fallowfield Supervisors – Jennifer Levy-Tatum, Cheryl Knoell, Margaret Walton, Randy Meyle, Jan Bauer
- October 19 – Tredyffrin-Easttown School Board and Tredyffrin Supervisors – Susan Carty, Joan Bergquist, Mary Stromquist, Margaret Dalesandro
- October 20 – West Chester Area School Board – Roberta Winters, Pam Gray, Ginnie Newlin, Mary Ciarrocchi
- October 22 – New Garden Township Supervisors – Pat Horrocks, Debra Gallek, Alma Forsyth, Carlotta Mannheim
Many thanks to Cathy Palmquist who contacted area newspapers about our upcoming events. Hope you saw the excellent reporting on our debates in the Daily Local!
As you know, newly redrawn state legislative and senatorial districts will go into effect in 2014. Many new faces and voices will need to be seen and heard and the League will be happy to oblige! Get ready for an exciting year.